Just a proof of concept:
How to use:
- eScan to Interface/Addons/
- Log into WoW
- open AH window
- type “/script eScan()” or just start auctioneer full scan
- wait for it to print “Done”
- exit game
- copy file “[path to WoW]\WTF\Account\[account name]\SavedVariables\eScan.lua” to “sed_script” folder
- run parse.bat (tested with Sed 4.2, included)
- open one of the csv files created:
output.csv (comma separated)
(in locales where the comma is used as a decimal point, the semicolon is used instead as a delimiter in csv files)
p.s. Gold number format in Excel would be “#\g 00s 00c;;”
I’ve coded and used this since RoS encounter in TBC, since we kinda need it for Vezax, here it is: eKick 0.8b
There is some options in blizz config menu – don’t everyone put announce on to avoid spam in party chat (called emote in options, in fact spams to party)
When someone uses interrupt spell – bars will appear. Green = ready. Blue = landed, interrupted. Yellow = missed. Red = pool energy, cd ready soon (3 sec)
Alt-Click will let you move it around your screen. Alt-Right click hides it (until next interrupt).
Bars disappear after 30 secs of inactivity(but Earth shock can be annoying for Shamans).
No way to disable it atm since I don’t mind it usually. You can disable it from addon options – uncheck enabled.
Event Horizon Fight Statistics – 06/05/09
All fights except Ignis, which I disconnected, therefore data is incorrect and Leviathan data is useless